Sunday, May 05, 2013

Before I read a book

I ask myself, am I in the mood for this book? 
Is this book in the mood for me? 

Are there any indications I might hate this book? 
Will I hate myself if I hate this book? 

Does this book have too much in common with the book I just finished? 

Does this book suffer insufferable blurbs? 
Am I simply in it for the plot?
If it requires a long list of characters at the start, am I up for such a book? 

Where did I get this book? 
How & why did it get into my to-read pile? 
Whom do I know who dis/liked this book? 

Are there Nazis in this book? 
Is this a miserable old Europe book? 
Is this a smarmy America book? 

Is this book too huge to take back and forth to work? 

Does this book have a cover I can live with? 
If the cover were translated into an outfit, what would it be?

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

I want to hear about some of the outfits!

Related Posts with Thumbnails