Friday, September 29, 2006

i'm sad about my country

Dear little fucking mirage of a civilization
What is the fucking story with gun control
What the devil is y’all up to
Why does every deranged fuckup have a gun or a father who has one
What is with your children
Your airport security
Your screw-up police department
What is with those NRA dicks and their scum-money
I want to warn you
I’m visiting your fucked up chimera in two weeks
And I’m gonna buy a rifle down at Kmart
If there is still a Kmart
And blow a fucking hole in all of yas
If anything happens to my children

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i say we're a bunch of narcissistic pricks

michi said...

well said.
thanks.

SarahJane said...

shit. if i have to watch another family crying on tv, or best friend, or school band, or community or whatever. i'm just gonna eat my freaking hat.

Related Posts with Thumbnails